Ok so life happens and I have been super busy with work! But I finally have a glimpse of freedom so I'll try to fill you in on the latest...which isn't much! Yesterday I turned 25 years young...Thank you to all the sweet phone calls, texts, facebook/myspace messages that I received from my dear friends! My husband and I, along with some of our good friends went to the Cowpen to eat on Friday. Of course we ate way too much, and may have a drink a wee wittle too much, but it was a fabulous time! Lindsey gave me a beautiful Christmas ornament which I will hang on the tree next year! No we do not have a tree....just not enough room...the nordic track elliptical is in that parking spot...and we HAVE to have room for Rockband and the Wii fit which Daniel bought for me! Love it! Meagan got me a beautiful dish shaped and painted into a stocking for my birthday. I was so excited to get some Christmas things, don't have too many. I have FINALLY started uploading some photos from my camera...better late than never right? Here are some photos from our Honeymoon...which took place in JUNE!


We went on a little dolphin cruise and he kind enough to let us drive the boat and wear his hat!


After deep sea fishing....I was soo tired! I know I drank at least 4 bottles of water!
We went on a little dolphin cruise and he kind enough to let us drive the boat and wear his hat!
Feeling pretty much like a lobster in this picture...Thank God for Forever 21 and their cute loose clothing!
And on our way home they were just starting the Hot Air Balloon Festival...There were so many but this one was my favorite!
Ok that's enough pictures for tonight...I'll try and be a more dedicated and responsible blogger for the next few weeks!
~Rebecca






No comments:
Post a Comment