Well it's been a good couple of months so I guess I should update huh...well I have had another run in with a critter at my house...this time...a flying squirrel...that thing come out of no where flying at my head as I was trying to enter MY house in MY garage...after I made sure I hadn't tinkled on myself I immediately ran for my camera...Here he is...cute little fella....
you can see the little folds on his side that help him to "glide"...almost right into my face...
Moving on...back in October we went to a Halloween party...Daniel and I dressed up...I was Tinkerbell and he was Captain Hook....or should we say Captain Morgan...My friend Grace was "Octomom" and her husband Emerson was M.J. What a great year of tabloid material they were....
And you know I gotta throw in a few pics of my baby Willa the Monkey...
pretending to be good..I'm sure she was getting ready to clown...
Right before we opened our presents...the star was straight until I let the cat in to play with the dog..(yes they play together) the cat climbed to the top and knocked it crooked...and I was too lazy to get the ladder out to fix it...






No comments:
Post a Comment