First off let's talk about some of the "attire" people wear to football games...let's all take a moment and honor the fact that his lady has on a "tiger head" and is carrying a Budlight in her hand...while yelling "pork chop"...moving on...
It takes a very comfortable man to put on these gingham checkered pants...I did not take pictures of the desperate females out there who put on as little as possible during freezing temperatures who drink themselves into a stupor because we gotta keep the blog "PG".

Oh look! Joe Nichols showed up...however is it necessary for singers to ALWAYS plug their ears when they sing? It's a stadium not the Grammy's...after years of singing you think they would be able to deal...
Three, three, three, three, three, three...how neat!

Let's talk about this now...I found this on my car...well actually I didn't notice it until I was driving 70 down the interstate and somehow the devil made it stay there til I made it safely to taco bell where I pulled it off and laughed so hard...I mean he STILL has followers? Come home? To prison? I mean look at that close-up of him...who doesn't get the heebie jeebies? I'm pretty sure Lisa Frank must have spray painted that denim jacket and decorated it with jewels...

The hogs were called and they finally showed up during the 2nd half...this was one of the most poorly played games I have seen in a LOOONNNGGGG TIME! LSU just happened to play worse than we did. Ryan Mallett was not on his A-Game...and if he does not learn how to run...with the ball...I don't know what we're going to do. I can't lie..I was yelling..."Mr. Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnn" Dennis the Menace style I was so disgusted...as were the elders/former players sitting behind us.

Three, three, three, three, three, three...how neat!
Let's talk about this now...I found this on my car...well actually I didn't notice it until I was driving 70 down the interstate and somehow the devil made it stay there til I made it safely to taco bell where I pulled it off and laughed so hard...I mean he STILL has followers? Come home? To prison? I mean look at that close-up of him...who doesn't get the heebie jeebies? I'm pretty sure Lisa Frank must have spray painted that denim jacket and decorated it with jewels...







No comments:
Post a Comment