Friday, June 27, 2008

First Post

Well Daniel and I got married on June 7, 2008. I am new to the community of Lake Village. I am originally from Lonoke, AR. It was so close to Little Rock and wasn't too far from anything...but Lake Village...my shopping habit has seem to come to a halt which Daniel thinks is great. Of course he does. I work at Lake Village Healthcare as a Speech-Language Pathologist. I went to school 6 years to be this. I received a Bachelors degree in Communication Disorders at Arkansas State University in 2006 and am a recent grad from the University of Central Arkansas with a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology. So glad all that business is over. Daniel graduated with a degree in Corporate Finance from ASU as well in 2005. He works as a loan officer at Simmons 1st Bank. He loves it which is great. We both have jobs that we love! We have a beautiful dog named Darla that chases anything that moves which includes crop dusters and such. Married life is good right now.

No comments: