Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Long Holiday




4th of July this year was not a good day...in fact it goes down as one of the worst days of my life. My Mother called to tell me, that a very important person in our lives was no longer among us. He leaves behind a wife, and 2 children, Jessica (10) and Jake (5). These 2 kids are like my family. I helped to take care of them every since Jess was 1 and Jake was born. We did everything together, and to see them have to feel that kind of hurt and be told Daddy isn't coming home anymore, he went to heaven, was almost too much. Their Dad was a very well known Dr. and was an extremely accomplished individual. If you care to read about his works here on earth, go to http://www.boydfuneralhome.net/ and click on Dr. Rochelle under the obituary tab. Unfortunately Dr. Rochelle was not able to make it to my wedding, but called while Daniel and I were on our honeymoon and told us he couldn't wait to see the pictures. I received the pictures the day before his departure, but did not get to show them to him. I am posting a few pictures of his kids from the wedding, who are so precious, and need lots of prayers at this time.

No comments: