Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love the Summer Olympics

I love the time of year when the Olympics come on. I am so glued on watching all of the swimming races, especially the one with Michael Phelps...At first I had no idea who that was with the at&t commercials and the whole dropped call thing. But he is amazing to watch and I find myself screaming at the tv telling him GOOOOOO! My husband is like what the crap Becky, he can't hear you. Some of the athletes this year are also soooo young looking. Especially the gymnastic time...I have a hard time believing those girls were 16 and over...but I just wish the USA team would have had a better start...petty errors like going out of bounds..over and over!!! Anywho, enough of the olympiads...my job is going well...picked up a little PRN work on the side for some extra moulah...so far I haven't completed exhausted myself yet. Everything is going well in the Delta so far...

No comments: