Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day

Sooo I kicked off the holiday wonderfully by sleeping in til 10 this morning...of course my slumber was interrupted when my husband's alarm went off for him to get on the combine and try to get some of these crops out before the hurricane hits. But then he came home and hour later due to equipment issues to let me know he was going to the deer camp. If you know me well....you know you don't interrupt my sleep. You will witness a side to me that I'm sure resembles the devil. After he FINALLY left the house, I fell back asleep and did not move. It was spectacular. So while he was gone...I cleaned...all day, oh and I went to the grocery store...Good times were had, can you tell? Later today we went out on the boat with my sis-in law and her neice. She took a graceful fall off the dock when dropping off little miss brooklynn...it was as if she did the splits with one foot on the dock and one still on the boat and went right on in...tehehehee..watching people fall is hands down the funniest thing ever...except in the nursing home of course. We are going to eat with the in-laws tonight and then meander down to Angelia's house later. And then we'll go home and watch hgtv or nick at night until my husband falls asleep. Crap....phones ringing...gotta go!

No comments: