Lord have mercy...I look ridiculous at 22 weeks. And why do my legs look rather large? I am not sure about wearing this dress again....
25 weeks...this one is better...
And Yes I wore black on Easter....go call the fashion place if you wish...26 weeks here..or 27...oh gosh I can't remember.
Sarah, Amy, and I.
P.S. Amy is Abigail's Godmother!
Nothing to do on a Saturday night. I've had these white letters for ohh about 2 months and I am just now getting to doing this. This was so simple. All you need is scrapbook paper (I bought one of those giant books of it), an all-purpose glue (I used tacky glue) and a pencil to trace the letters out on the scrapbook paper, oh and some scissors to cut duh.
The river is rising and the gators are coming out to play....
Willa wanted to be sure she would be ok if there was a flood.
Overall I have been feeling good, however I am starting to slow down. It takes great effors to "roll" out of the bed. I passed my sugar test this week. So thankful for that! I go to the Dr. for the last time every 4 weeks towards the end of May...then I start going every 2 weeks. Glad I like my Dr. so I don't mind seeing him. We have received 2/3 pieces of the furniture...so the bed and dresser are put together, just waiting on the changing table! Then I will post a picture of the room, which was painted last week. Thanks to Kellee Mayfield for the awesome color. I wuv it!









No comments:
Post a Comment